Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Product review: Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

   I got to try some Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap - 100% Natural Face and Body Soap for Dry Skin. I have to say, I really like this soap. It has a nice clean soap smell. It lathers well and leaves skin feeling clean and moisturized. I didn't have any reaction to it at all, which is saying a lot since I'm allergic to a lot of skin care products and smells. It's a little more than I would like to spend on a bar of soap, but other than that, I think it's a great product!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment