Friday, August 15, 2014

Rush Hour Review


   Rush Hour is a fun one player game.


   The game is rather simple. It comes with some different sized cars and a grid.


   There is a book with eighty different challenges ranging from beginning to expert. It has the solutions to the puzzles in the back of the book as well.


   To play, choose a challenge out of the book and set up the cars. This one is the first challenge.


   Slide the cars along the grid. You can not pick them up or turn them. They go forward and backwards. That's it. You are trying to clear the exit for the red car to get through. The exit is the space on the right side.


   There is no set number of moves. You can move as many cars as much as you'd like until you can clear out the path.


   Once you get the red car to the exit, you have passed that level.


    I was pretty excited when I saw this game. I used to have a game similar to it on my phone that I would play to help pass the time. My hubby and kids love to play this game. It has been out almost constantly since we got it. This is a great game to give your brain a little exercise or if you need a break. I see this game getting a lot of play!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment