Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Product Review: Cleopatra's Choice Pure Shea Butter


   I was given the opportunity to try some Raw Shea Butter from Cleopatra's Choice. When I first opened it, I was slightly confused. It didn't have any directions on the tub. It was rather hard as well. I managed to get some off and once I started rubbing it between my hands, it warmed up and spread rather easily.



   It had a little bit of an odor, but it wasn't anything too horrible and didn't stick around very long. It absorbed pretty well and left my hands soft and smooth. I didn't have any kind of reaction to it at all even though I am allergic to many different lotions.

   Overall, I would say that this is a good product and worth trying out if you are looking for a natural way to keep your skin soft and moisturized. I will definitely be using it during the winter months when we have dried out skin and my children have their eczema outbreaks.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment