Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Product Review: iPhone 6 Arm Band

   I was able to try out an Best Running-Sports Armband for iPhone 6 4.7" (Black) . It was surprisingly comfortable to wear. I used it on Halloween since my costume didn't have any pockets. I forgot it was there. It didn't slip, you can adjust the size so it wasn't too tight, you could even still feel when you receive a text or phone call.


   You are still able to use you phone while it's in the sleeve. I didn't have any problems with the touch screen.

 

   You can put your phone in either way so that it's the direction you want it for either arm. There is even a little hidden spot you can slip a key into. The little holes line up with the headphone jack so you can listen to your music while your out for a run.


   You can even slip it on over a long sleeve shirt for exercising in the cooler weather.


   This arm band is good for more than just going out for a run. You can wear it any time you don't have pockets or if you need to keep your phone close. I highly recommend this product. I know I will be using it for a long time!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment