Saturday, November 29, 2014

Product Review: Old Factory Candles

    I was able to try some Scented, Natural Soy Wax Candles. Burns Clean, Even, and True-To-Scent for Hours.

   I ordered it as a gift to myself. It came with a little card and wrapped very nicely.


   Even the box was nice looking!


   Inside it had my three little scented candles and little card that told me what they were. The writing you can't see mentions that they are good for aroma therapy.


   It really does burn nicely. When we blew it out, you didn't even get that smoky burnt smell. My house now smells like peppermint, as we set up the tree and decorate for Christmas. I love smelly candles, and these are great!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment