Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What I've Been Working On

   I have been busy doing some crafting and projects so I thought I would share what I've been working on.

   I crocheted a stocking. The pattern took forever. It's done so you can do a cross stitch picture on it. This one was a sample but they take so long to do, the person I was sampling it for decided they wanted to hold off until another time, so I haven't put anything on it. I can't decide what to add. I'm thinking something nerdy, but I'm not sure yet. If you have an idea, leave it in the comments. I was thinking maybe a TARDIS?


   I did a two sided craft. It didn't take too long. I just had to paint the board and the vinyl is from Thoughts In Vinyl, just like our seasonal wooden blocks.


   I also made HOME blocks with the interchangeable O. This is from the same place. This one took a while. The letters needed a couple coats of paint (because I'm OCD) and we used paper and mod podge which takes a while all on it's own.


   I have to say I love my letters though! This is where they currently are. On my desk with a little nerdy felt craft O in there. It represents the family well. We all love playing games both together and with friends, so I thought this was fitting.


   I also made a Lightning McQueen beanie. Ka-Chow! It was ordered for a little girl that loves cars. I was sent a picture of her with the biggest grin on her face. It always makes my day when I get to see people enjoying things that I've made!


   I'm currently working on a beanie order for a family. Three beanies with Mohawks and one with braids. It's a lot of work, but I enjoy doing it!

   What are some things you are working on?



No comments:

Post a Comment