Thursday, January 29, 2015

Product Review: eReviver Phone Case

   I was given an eReviver iPhone 6 case to try out. It is clear, flexible, and scratch resistant. The sides are raised just enough that if it fell flat on the screen, it would be protected.



   I really like this case. It is so clear and thin, you can't even tell you have a case on your phone. I like that because the phone is already big enough without having to add a bulky case on it. I am still able to fit it into my pocket. The case is smooth, but you can still get a good grip on it. I dropped my phone a few times before I had this case because the phone is so smooth it would just slip out of my hand. I don't have that problem now, even though the case is smooth. If you are looking for a case that you can hardly tell is there, this is the perfect case for you!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment