Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Product Review: Lemon Oil

   I was sent a 4oz bottle of Lemon Oil by Pure Body Naturals. It came sealed and had a dropper with it.


   The oil was clear, the dropper worked great, and it smells like lemon. To me, it smelled a bit like a cleaning product, but most of those smell like lemon.


      The dropper fits on as a lid which is great. No need to try and keep them together.


   Lemon oil has many different uses. It's great for cleaning. There are many, many recipes out there for cleaning products using lemon oil.

   Lemon oil also has some uses for your body. It helps detoxify and brighten your skin. This particular brand says it is for external use only. You could add a few drops to a carrier oil or add it to a relaxing bath to get the benefits.

   I have found many great uses for essential oils and use them often. If you  haven't tried them yet, you should, you will love them too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment