Monday, January 19, 2015

Product Review: Silicone Heat Resistant Baking Gloves

   I was able to try Silicone Heat Resistant Baking Gloves by Select Culinary.


   At first I was skeptical. I was a bit scared to grab the hot stuff out of the oven. I wasn't sure that the silicone was going to protect my hands. I finally just grabbed it and I was rather surprised. I didn't feel much heat at all.


   The gloves worked great! I was able to get the food out and put down before the heat started to come through. I do have to say, if you hold the hot pan long enough, it does get rather hot. The other thing to keep in mind, is your hands will get sweaty in them if you wear them for too long. On the other hand, they work great. They are textured to help you get a good grip on whatever you are holding. If you get something on them, you can just rinse it off and let it dry. They are plenty big enough for a man to use them as well. My hubby and I both used them with no problem. I would highly recommend these gloves if you are in the market for some. I rarely use my cloth ones now.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment