Thursday, February 26, 2015

App Review: Splash Math

   If your kid is anything like mine, they LOVE to play on anything electronic. It doesn't matter if it's slinging birds across a screen or using an educational app. If it's fun and entertaining, they will be more than happy to play it.



   Splash Math is an app that helps kids reinforce the math skills that they have learned. It's bright, colorful and walks you through what you need to do for each game.



    You as the parent will get weekly email updates on your child's progress.You do have to purchase the grade(s) you wish to use, however, the actual app is free.

   I think that any app that helps get kids excited to learn is a great app to have.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment