Monday, February 23, 2015

Product Review: Ayurvedic Triphala Herbal Internal Cleanser

   I was given a bottle of Triphala Internal Cleanser to try for free. I wasn't sure what to expect when I first tried it. I hadn't been feeling well and decided I needed to try a detox.



   These pills are a detox and also an appetite suppressant. I'm always a bit skeptical when it comes to weight loss pills. Here's what I found.

   The directions are to take two before bed. When I woke up, I didn't really feel much different. I'm not a big breakfast eater, so I wouldn't notice until about 10 or so if the appetite suppressant was working. When I got home from dropping the kids off at school, I could tell the detox part was starting to work. I was feeling great and had a ton of energy. I ended up having to make myself eat. I didn't get hungry until about 4 in the afternoon.

   The next day, I was back to my sluggish, tired self. I had taken the pills the night before again and had to make sure I took time to eat. I took them for a few more days, before I decided to stop. It doesn't say how long you are supposed to take the pills for.

   I didn't really lose much weight with the pills. I have been working on losing weight for a while now so I didn't have the original beginner weight that comes off quickly.

   Here's my opinion on the pills. Yes, it did detox me to an extent. It did suppress my appetite, maybe a little too well. I am usually a pretty busy person so I need that feeling of being hungry to help me remember to eat. I have a hard enough time taking time out of my day to eat as it is.

   If you are looking for a detox diet pill, this did what it said it would. Like I said, I didn't lose any weight, but I wasn't taking it for that. I still believe that exercise and eating right is the way to go.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment