Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Product Review: MatchaDNA Handheld Milk Frother


   I received a MatchaDNA Handheld Wireless Milk Frother to try for free. When it came, I was a little surprised at the lack of anything on the box other than a little sticker labeling what it is. 


   When I pulled it out of the box, there weren't any directions. Just the milk Frother in a plastic bag. It takes two AA batteries to operate.


   I grabbed a cup of milk and put in a little chocolate syrup.


   I put it in my milk and turned it on. The milk started spinning around.


   When I turned it off, I had some yummy, bubbly chocolate milk.


   My kids are going to love having extra bubbles in their milk! It's light and easy to use. When you are done using it, it's easy to rinse off for next time. I would keep the box to store it in so that it doesn't get bent. It is a neat little kitchen gadget.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment