Monday, February 2, 2015

Product Review: Tempered glass screen protector

   I received an iPhone 6 tempered glass screen protector by iArrow to try for free.

   I didn't have any problems putting my screen protector on. It came with an alcohol wipe to completely clean off your screen and a little cloth. I did notice once I got it on, there was a little nick in it so it had a little bubble. After a few days, I noticed it was starting to come up a little around the edges. This isn't a huge deal right now, since it is a glass screen so it is still flat and doesn't catch on anything. I plan on keeping it on until it gets dirty under it where it was sticky.


   Overall, it's a great screen protector. I would like it a bit more if it had stayed sticky around the edges. I don't have any scratches on it at all even though I keep my phone in my pocket. It's a thick, sturdy screen protector.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Tempered Glass Screen Protector undeniable have a significant affect to the outdoor visibility of your smartphone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had any problems seeing what is on my phone while outdoors. I still have this on my phone and it still works great!

      Delete