Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Product Review: Silicone Baking Cups

   I was given Simple Baker - 24 Pack - Premium Silicone Baking Cups to try for free. They come in six bright colors. They fill the cupcake pan very nicely.


   To use them is simple. Place the cups into your muffin pan. Fill them with whatever batter you like.


   Bake them according to the directions on your mix.


   These cups say they are non stick so I didn't use any non stick spray. They stuck to the cups. However, this could be because of the cake mix I used. They also didn't wash as easily as I would have liked. They are dishwasher safe, but I choose to wash them by hand. I had to wash them twice.

   Overall, I think they are decent. I will continue to use them. They may work better if you use some non stick. Either way, it's still better than having to buy the paper liners.

Edited to add: I tried these cups again with some bread rolls. They worked perfectly!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

1 comment: