Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Product Review: Live Infinitely Infuser Water Bottle

   I was given an Infuser Water Bottle to try. I have been wanting one of these for quite some time. I love fruit flavored water. I'm a big water drinker anyway, but sometimes you want a bit more to your water.

   This water bottle comes apart for easy washing and filling. All you need to do is cut up fruit pieces and put them into the tube. Put it all back together and fill with water.


   It doesn't hold a lot of fruit, but it definitely holds enough to get the job done. Let it sit for about ten minutes, shake it up and you will have a slight fruit flavor. Let it sit longer if you want the flavor stronger.


   This water bottle is great if you are around the house. I have found that sometimes it's a bit hard to use it when you are out and about. It doesn't have a drink spout or anything. You have to unscrew the top every time you need a drink. This can also cause some dripping when water gets caught in the lid threads. If you don't mind taking the lid off every time you want a drink, this is a great water bottle.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment