Sunday, May 31, 2015

Product Review: Cowbell with Stick Grip Handle


   The cowbell comes in different colors. It has a nice long handle and a smooth surface. This makes it so you can decorate your bell for any occasion. You can decorate it with markers, paint or stickers.


   It has a ball on the inside so it is always ready to go. The paint on the ball has chipped a little from use, but it hasn't changed the sound at all.


   This cowbell is nice and lightweight. The sound is loud and crisp. It has been used many times by my husband and kid to scare each other with. They also like to use it when they feel a song needs more cowbell. This is a great noise maker.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment