Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Product Review: EpicBelle Crochet Hooks

   I was given a set of EpicBelle Crochet Hooks for my unbiased opinion. They come in a nine piece set. They range between 2mm and 6mm. They are ergonomic and are color coded with hard rubber.


   I have to say, I have crocheted for many hours. I have even given myself borderline carpel tunnel and now have to wear a wrist brace at times. These crochet hooks are amazing! They are very comfortable to use and have eliminated the hand cramps I would get while crocheting for long periods of time.


   The workspace on these crochet hooks is quite a bit smaller, but for most projects that doesn't matter.


   I love these crochet hooks and look forward to using them for many more projects!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment