Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Product Review: Silicon Devices Wireless Bluetooth Headphones


   I received a Silicon Devices Wireless Bluetooth Headphones for review

   These silicon head phones work with both iPhones and Android phones and connects via Bluetooth. They come with extra attachments in different sizes so you can get the perfect fit. It also comes in a hard case that would fit easily into a purse.

   They work great! They are easy to hook up to your phone and has easy to use buttons on the ear pieces. They are great for listening to music and talking on the phone. They are very comfortable and great for working out.

 

   I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment