Monday, November 30, 2015

Product Review: All Purpose Yoga Mat


   I received an all purpose yoga mat to review for free. The mat has a nice texture on it that helps with griping.


   The mat is 72 inches x 24 inches x 1/4 inch. This gives you plenty of room for all of your poses. It is thick enough that it's even comfortable to use on our hard floors.


   This yoga mat is great for all types of yoga. For those who are just beginning or those that are experts. It also has an easy clean surface. It's lightweight and easy to carry making it the perfect mat for both home and away.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment