Sunday, December 20, 2015

Product Review: Allreli Stereo Headset


   I received an Allreli stereo headset to review.


   The headset folds nicely to fit in a purse or pocket


   It has retractable ear pieces, easy access buttons and fits around most neck sizes.


   This headset works extremely well. It's easy to use and store. You can hear everything clearly when using for either a phone or for music. Being on the phone with someone using this headset sounds as clear as being on speakerphone. If you are looking for a headset to use while out in the car, at home doing work, our out walking your dog, I would recommend giving these ones a try!

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment