Monday, February 1, 2016

Product Review: Holiday Light Projector


   I received a Holiday light projector to review.


   It came in a nice little box with a plastic insert you can keep for storing during the off season. There's a stake used to for keeping it in place outdoors. It can also be used inside. The angle of the light is adjustable so you can angle it however you'd like. It did take me a bit to figure out how to assemble the light, since the directions weren't very clear, but it wasn't too difficult.


   The light does both red and green


   and changes designs making a fun holiday display!


   Or a fun dance party indoors.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for

No comments:

Post a Comment