Thursday, March 17, 2016

Product Review: Copper Active Socks

I received some active copper compression socks to review.

 
   These socks did the job they are made for. They did definitely feel like compression socks. They stayed nice and tight and in place throughout the whole day, even when I did my afternoon walk to the school. They did help some with my circulation problems when I wore them at night, I didn't have the sore feet I usually have in the morning.
 
   The only thing I wasn't too fond of was the feeling of the copper part of the socks. It made them feel a little stiff which I'm sure is normal, it just takes a little getting used to.
 
   If you are trying to find a good pair of compression socks, these could be perfect pair for you.
 
 
I received the above product for free in return for my honest opinion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment