Monday, January 5, 2015

Product Review: 2 in 1 Salt and Pepper Grinder


   I was rather excited to try the Kuisiware 2 in 1 salt and pepper grinder. We have gone through a few pepper grinders and we needed one that was sturdy and wouldn't fall apart. When it arrived, I was ready to give it a try. When our last one broke, we ended up buying a shaker of pepper. To me, the peppercorns have so much more flavor and I prefer it that way. We filled it up, and gave it a go.


   Both the salt and pepper side has a grinder. You can adjust it to how fine of a grind you want by turning the dial. It can grind anywhere from really fine, to barely at all. To use it, just take off the cap and twist the metal part counter clockwise.


   I have LOVED using this 2 in 1 salt and pepper grinder. It's kind of tall, but I love how it looks. It works great on either side and  is by far my favorite one I have used. It makes cooking a little bit more fun. I always feel like I'm a chef when I use it. Maybe that's just a sign that I watch too many cooking shows. Is that even possible?


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment