Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Product Review: Peppermint Oil

   I tried Pure Body Naturals Peppermint Oil recently. I've used peppermint oil off and on for a while now.  Peppermint oil has many diverse uses. Rubbing a small amount on my temples soothes headaches.  Breathing it in can calm anxiety.  When I have a sinus infection, I apply a little under my nose and it really helps me breathe easier.   I was excited to try this new brand because I have found peppermint oil to be effective in the past.



   I've used several brands of oil but this was the first time I used Pure Body Naturals.  The bottle is very large and says it is pure and undiluted.  I like this because usually essential oils come in really small bottles.  Since I use peppermint oil fairly often, the larger bottle is convenient.   I found that this oil seemed weaker than others I have used in the past but it wasn't a bad thing.  The strong aroma of peppermint can irritate your eyes especially when you rub it on your temples.  With this oil, my eyes were not irritated and it seemed as effective as other oils I've used in the past.

   When I run out of this bottle, I'd consider purchasing it again especially because of its large size and quality.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment