Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Always Keep Fighting

   If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know I love the show Supernatural. One of the actors in the show, Jared Padaleki, made a shirt to raise funds for To Write Love On Her Arms.



   If you haven't heard of this, it's a non profit organization that helps people that suffer with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide.

   Many people suffer from this on a daily basis. I bet every one of you reading this knows someone that fights every single day, just to get to the end of the day and then start over the next day.

   If any of you reading this suffers, I want to encourage you to always keep fighting. You aren't alone. When I had my youngest, I had postpartum. I never really talked to anyone about it, but my husband was always there to help lift me up when I needed it. I still have my days where I suffer, usually in silence.

   One thing that I have found that helps me, is finding a hobby you enjoy. Something that makes you happy. That is why I learned how to crochet. It keeps my mind focused and helps me get out my anxious energy. I think having something to work for and to show at the end of the day is a huge help.

   I would like to encourage you to find a new hobby. Learn a craft, play a game, make a new friend; but most importantly, Always Keep Fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment