Monday, April 6, 2015

Product Review: Air Bar Exercise


   I was sent Erin Buchanan's Air Bar Exercises DVD. I was really excited since I am looking for a good, fast workout. You are supposed to purchase a bar to go along with this workout.


   I got my little guy stuff to do and popped in the DVD all ready to go.

   I will admit, I was a little annoyed from the beginning. She is very energetic and peppy and seemed to be doing a bit of baby talk. I figured I could get past that if I turn it down so I can hear it just enough to understand what she is saying.

   We started warming up. It was rather easy, just what I wanted! Then we started working out. Still pretty easy, still kind of annoying. Then we got more into the workout and I had to turn it off. Not because it was hard or I didn't want to do it, but she started flaunting herself and I was tired of the shots they chose to put into the video. She is dressed about the same as she is on the cover of the DVD. Now if you remember, I have a little guy at home. I couldn't chance him coming in for something while she is bending over.

   The next day I woke up sore, so the workout was giving me more of a workout than I thought it was. I'm not sure how hard the end of it was, but the first half was pretty easy. There is also a guy that does it with her so they can have a simplified version along with one that is a bit harder.

   If you are looking for a DVD that will give you a workout without feeling like your arms and legs are going to fall off, this is a good one for that. I was sore for probably three days after. Just be warned, little kids may see a bit too much.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your review to us! I also used pro bar for my daily workout and I didn't expected that Its fun to do some workouts using this bar equipment.

    ReplyDelete