Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Product Review: Ultra Flex Compression Knee Support


   I was given an Ultra Flex Athletics compression knee and ankle support for review. I was rather excited to try this out. When my youngest was a baby, we had a baby gate up on the kitchen. I went to step over it and managed to trip and land on my knee. My knee hasn't been the same since.


   I got an exercise bike/elliptical for Christmas this past year. I was quite disappointed when I tried to use the elliptical but my knee hurt too bad. I strapped on this knee brace and I instantly felt better. I am now able to use my elliptical. Not as much as I would like though. This knee brace works so well, I have noticed my other knee bothers me as well.


   This knee brace also comes with a bonus ankle brace. I don't have ankle problems but I put it on anyway to try it out. It fits nicely and I could tell it gives extra support.

   This knee brace works amazingly well. If you are looking for something that is adjustable and doesn't slip, I highly recommend you purchase this brace.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

1 comment: