Sunday, July 21, 2019

New Beginnings

     This past year has been a busy one. I was working. Kids were in sports. We got a new puppy.  Then hubby got a new job in another state. Two and a half weeks later, hubby was gone. The boys and I stayed behind to finish school, pack and sell the house, and do the other million things that go along with moving.


     Moving from Las Vegas to Utah was a big change for us. The boys and I have only known Vegas. Sure, we would come visit family in Utah from time to time, but we were all native Las Vegas citizens. Leaving our family and friend was hard, but we were exited for our new adventure!


     Now that we are settled, I decided I wanted to try out a new hobby. I'm going back to being a stay at home mom again so I wanted to try something new. After all, this was the start of a new chapter in our lives.

     Amazon Prime day gave me that opportunity.


     I found a Cricut bundle that was a great deal. It came with the Cricut Explore Air 2.


     And a bunch of other goodies.


     After reading some reviews, I was both excited and slightly nervous. There were a few people that said they had trouble installing and using the Cricut. 


     I am happy to say, installing it was a piece of cake! It came with simple directions that were easy to follow.


     It even came with a beginer project so you could get a little hands on learning. It was very easy to make. It even shows you your projects progress right on your screen.


     I loaded up the machine and in a matter of minutes, I had my first completed project.


     A cute little card.


     I already have a few ideas in the making for what I would like to do with my Cricut. I'm excited for this new beginning with not only moving to a new place, but having the opportunity to spread my crafting wings and trying something new.
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice! That thing looks fun - you're going to make some really cool things with it. Good to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete