Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Please, Be Yourself

     I saw two things on Facebook this week that I really liked. I thought I would take the two things and turn it into a craft for myself.

     The first thing I saw was a little craft idea for kids. It was done on the brick wall in someone's backyard. They took tape and made a big square and then made shapes inside. The kids colored in the spaces and when it was done, they took the tape off and hand a neat design on their wall.

     The second thing I saw was a cross stitch one of my cousins did. It said "Welcome Feel free to be yourself." This struck a cord with me. 


     I try to have our house be a judgement free zone. I'm a firm believer that there is good in everyone. 

     Everyone has a different background, different struggles, different beliefs. No one fits perfectly inside of a box. We are all just one piece of a giant puzzle. I believe our differences are what makes us special, what makes us shine.

     No one should have to hide their shine.

     "Why fit in when you were born to stand out!" Dr. Seuss


1 comment: